Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

Mineral Coffee Review and Business Opportunity!

Ever heard of Mineral Coffee before? I tell you, this is the best coffee so far till our stockist ran out of stock! Just imagine, me myself bargain 20 cartons of mineral coffee...! Everyone was really into this Mineral Coffee lately and I almost lost in the battle, fighting over the limited stock of Mineral Coffee from a guy who bought 40 cartons Mineral Coffee.. Like seriously? :O.. But ya.. I won the battle. 1st come 1st serve. LOL

 I purchase another 8 cartons a week right after this batch.. Fast and Top Selling!! :) 

So how do it looks like?

TARAA..




Just for your info, I can't drink coffee at all because I had migraine BUT surprisingly I can drink this Mineral Coffee every single day without feeling any dizziness. From there I started to realize, this is really good! plus I love the aroma of Robusta Coffee bean which makes me feel awake and energize! and there's one special secret ingredient that been included in this Mineral Coffee to make it more and more healthier, that is BAMBOO SALT (Garam Buluh)!

What is Bamboo Salt (Garam Buluh)?

Bamboo salt  is a traditional Korean type of salt, which is prepared by inserting sea salt in a thick bamboo stub and baking them together with pine tree firewood over 9 times repeatedly. In this process different toxic characteristics disappear and salt gains medicinal value


Benefits of Bamboo Salt (Garam Buluh) ?

  • Removes toxins (such as heavy metals, chemical substances, germs, metabolic wastes, acid toxicity, free radicals).
  • Enhances intestinal peristalsis and eliminate sedimentary waste.
  • Provides minerals and trace elements.
  • Regulates biological mechanisms and body systems,
  • Regulates acid-base balance and restores body alkalinity.
  • Improves restorative capacity.
Benefits of Mineral Coffee! 
( yup..our mineral coffee added with Bamboo Salt!)
  • Keep you energize!
  • Rich with anti-oxidation and minerals elements.
  • Revitalises tired mind and body.
  • Eases tension.
  • High Detox
  • NO sugar added, NO Cholesterol and NO Preservative!
Credit picture to one of my mentor, Razali Zain. :)


So basically, bamboo salt helps to removes toxins (membuang toksin dalam badan),  rich with mineral, neutralize acid (nuetralkan acid didalam badan) and anti-oxidant! Even the Chinese people believe that bamboo salt can expand their lifespan! :) Frankly, I do not dare to drink plain water added with bamboo salt as it has a slightly muddy aroma, but now I can enjoy my coffee with the goodness of bamboo salt, best of both world!

Bamboo Salt is alkaline thus it's help to neutralize excessive acid in your body (sometimes we had extreme stomach ache, it is because of the acid! Scary.) Do you know that 'Air Zam Zam' in Mecca is high in alkaline PH +- 14? That's why we are encouraged to consume alkaline substances! 

Based on my experienced, I drank 1 cup in the morning and it lasts me until evening. I don't feel weak or hungry. ohh PLEASE don't drink during night time UNLESS you want to stay up! I bet, you won't sleep! My friends drink at 11 pm and till 5 am they still awake..." Kopi kau memang power la, Erieqa! ".. hehe.. I've told you! To University Students, if you need to stay up this is really good for u!

FAQ!


1. Is Mineral Coffee suitable for pregnant  or breastfeeding women?
Absolutely! Mineral Coffee helps to :-

a.)  Prevent of low HB reading, 
b.)  Stabilize the sugar in the blood to avoid the GDM / diabetes during pregnancy.
c.)  Energize the mother when she experiencing morning sickness, don't have appetite and
      frequent vomiting in early pregnancy.
d.) The mother not easily feel fatigued and tired during the pregnancy.
e.)  Reduce cramps and constipation.
f.)   Supply mineral,calcium and magnesium to the breastfeed baby.
g.)  Increase / thicken breast milk. (this is true story.. hoho.)

2. Is Mineral Coffee suitable for hypertension patients?

Yes, bamboo salt is low in sodium content, therefore it will not affect blood pressure and the richness of minerals can further improve health.

3. Is Mineral Coffee suitable for diabetic patients?
Yes,there's NO SUGAR added in Mineral Coffee, NO Cholesterol and NO Preservative plus LOW Caffeine.  

4.) How much it cost?
 RM 26.50 only per 1 box (20 sachets). Add RM 6 semanjung and RM 10 sabah / sarawak for postage. 

Whassap me 012 6928764 to order! 
Trial Pack Available with FREE POSTAGE :)


AGENT AND DISTRIBUTOR NEEDED!


Since now I earned my bonus from selling this amazing Mineral Coffee, I would like to hire more AGENT and DISTRIBUTOR! University Student, Housewife, Teacher, Doctor and whoever you are! If you are interested, kindly drop me a message on my Facebook Erieqa Erine Rusli or just sms/whassap me at 012-6928 764


EXTRA SIDE INCOME.

 LOW MODAL. 

   LOW CAPITAL.  

FREE GUIDANCE & COACHING.


" If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door. Therefore, if there are opportunity come right in front of you, just go and grab it!"




SEE YOU AT THE TOP, Fellas! :)


No comments: