Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Wonderbox December 2012 Christmas Edition

Hey creamy pumpkins!

Last month was really an awesome month for me.. December is the best month ever coz there's a lot of SALES going on and I had a chance to shopped like cray cray! I saved up 2 months before December , list down all things that I want.. and one of it is to subscribe to beauty box!! Woohoo! I have been hunting for beauty box in Malaysia and finally I found WONDERBOX MALAYSIA.  I really attracted to their box as their really put lot's of effort on selection of products based on previous months. So, why not I give a try since the box only for RM39.90! 

After few weeks later, I received a parcel from GDEX and tadaaa... it's my wonderbox!! It's true as what they said "Discover Your Beauty Secrets on Your Doorstep". I was super excited to open the wrapper but since my sister still in Penang I have to wait for her & unboxing together.. The moment we open the wrapper, we really amazed how beautiful it was.. :')



 The red & green ribbon symbolise the Xmas and I really love the details on the box... It's looks so expensive. :)




The cute star wand. Love love love it!




So, this are the list of products that included in this box.. Oh my gosh O.P.I nail lacquer!! (Drooling)




They also provide a welcoming card, vouchers & brochure. 




And here you go...the BOMBASTIC items...! Woot woot.. !! 




The first item that caught my attention is this Empro Brown & Black Mascara. It's in FULL SIZE and made from Korea... I thought the brown is for eyebrow & black is for mascara.. -_____-" But you can still apply it at your eyebrow though. :)

Retail Price : RM 58.80 ( 4ml x 2 )




The wand. 



  
Next, an eye bright cream from Clinelle.. It's in FULL SIZE too!! I really happy to see this in my box. For me, eye cream is must have for skin care lovers besides moisturiser & sunblock.  

Retail Price : RM 45.90 (15ml)




Purifying Toner from Clinelle. It's in sample size (15ml) & I will  definitely purchase in full size coz it's amazing!
Love the scent so much!!  

Retail Price : RM 33.90 (200ml)




Kerastase Bain Chroma Riche. Gosh, I had a hard time to read this brand.  :D I believe it is from Loreal. FYI, it's in sample size (30 ml)  as well. Haven't try this out but looking forward to see the result. Can't wait!!

Retail Price : RM 78.00 (250ml)




Same brand as above but this one is for hair masque. Kerastase Masque Chroma Riche (30ml). You have to apply it after shampoo & leave it for couple minutes then rinse it off..

Retail Price : RM 136.00 ( 200ml)




Last but not least, my favourite item of all! O.P.I Shatter Nail Lacquer.. It's the third FULL SIZE item in this box. I'm crazy over this brand beside China Glaze & Butter London. Oh Wonderbox, you guys really made my day! :) 

Retail Price : RM 59.00 ( 15ml)



So,that's a wrap for this December Chirstmas Edition. I'm super satisfied with this box & I love their prompt replies for each of my question. :P Yes, I do ask a lot. Hahaha. By the way, check out my Youtube Channel for my 1st unboxing video straring Wonderbox Malaysia!! See you soon!!


No comments: