Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Keep Calm and Eat Like a Boss at Chillis!




When it comes to meat business, I'm the bause! and for that reason, I really take it serious and I don't mind to travel  just to search the best restaurant in town. I've tried few restaurants and one of my fav is Chillis! I love the environment, the service and of course the fooooood! Usually I order either Lamb Shoulder or Flame-Grilled Ribeye. I also love their Mushroom Jack and Buffalo Wings! For the drinks, normally I ordered their juices the best is mango, i hate their orange juice. too sour!! and you can ask for refill! :) Price? I always spend around RM100 and do bring extra money because you definitely going insane for their choices of menu! Visit http://www.chilis.com.my for more info!





Juice Masam


Lamb Shoulder (opssss I've bite the garlic bread..)


Flame-Grilled Ribeye. (sauce melted butter, sprinkled rosemary n little bit of olive oil damn good!)


time bulan puasa ni sos cili pun nampak sedap (-___-")




COME AND HAVE A BLAST AT CHILI'S RESTAURANT!
Location : KLCC, Bangsar Shopping Centre, Mid Valley, One Utama, 
Empire Shopping Galery. 

Rating Food : **** / *****
Rating Service : **** / *****

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

peh sodap sodap! siot jew.. ko buka pose kew neh?? gagaga.. lapar ak tgk heh...!

erieqa erine said...

hahaha... jgn kata kau. aku pun lapa!

kobEj0rdan~ said...

chilis mmg terbaik:) makanan die xboley tahan:P

suffer8zine said...

pehhhhhhhhhhhhh, nk juga mehhhhh

erieqa erine said...

chilis sedap!! grr!